- Dr. Frauke Wetzel (Project Management) email@example.com +49 (0) 371 23574111
- Karoline Loth ( Project Management) firstname.lastname@example.org +49 (0) 371 23574112
- Isabell Scheithauer (Project Assistance & Public Relations Coordinator) email@example.com +49 (0) 177 4675258
- Julia Katzberg (Project Assistance & Public Relations Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
nun Advisory Board
- Dr. Lena Frischlich (Researcher at Westfälische Wilhelms University Münster and Interim Professor at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich)
- Laura Linnenbaum (independent theater director and curator of neue untd_ckte nachbarn)
- Nadine Rothe (independent scene Chemnitz, Chemnitz Hand in Hand)
- Celina Rahman, (Head of the newly founded Schöpflin School in Lörrach)
- Gundula Hofmann (Theaters Chemnitz, Director Figurentheater Chemnitz)
- Winnie Mampe (Sociologist, educational consultant)
- Hubert Protzel (Cultural networker and former member of the supervisory board of the Erzgebirgische Theater Annaberg/Erz., city councilor in Schwarzenberg/Erz.)
- Katrin Hoffmann (Managing Director Industrieverein Sachsen 1828 e.V. and Chemnitz is neither gray nor brown)
- Leyla Jamil (participant of Wir.Wie?!, student Chemnitz)
- Wolfgang Wetzel (City Councilor Zwickau and Member of the German Parliament, until 07/2022)
The theater meeting was initiated by the Grass Lifters – art activists who “don’t want grass to grow” over the crimes of the NSU and provoke public discussions in Saxony again and again through targeted interventions.
The ASA FF e.V. (built in 1979) sees itself as a platform for current discourses around global learning. The more than 160 members of the ASA FF are scattered around the globe and are active in a wide variety of leadership positions & sectors – business, research, culture, non-governmental organizations, administration and international organizations.
neue unentd_ckte narrative is an interface project. Not only the project team is involved in the neue unentd_ckte narrative program, but many partners contribute to and support the implementation and design. This creates a network of art, culture, civil society, science and politics.